May 10, 2012

New Release Hop Day 4 - Texture Plate Collection - Frame 1

Hello. Welcome to day 4! Today we have more projects using our brand new Texture Plate Collection: Frame 1 to share with you!

I hope your loving this new addition to the Lil' Inker product line up as much as we are!

Here's the project I made to share with you today. I thought that since this is a frame I should put a picture in it. So I did!




I thought this would be a super easy way to make a super cute Christmas Card. All I had to do was emboss my cardstock, trim down my favorite photo of my son and add some fun embellishments. In this case, I used the goodies from our Holly Jolly Die & Stamp Set.

Isn't our new texture plate a great backdrop for a photo? I hope you like it!

I am going to make today's post short and sweet and send you on your way.

A quick thank you to our amazing Design Team! They are totally knocking it out of the park with their projects for this release! I hope your enjoying it all!! Next up is the amazing and talented Alicia Thelin! Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails